Fountain County Clerk's Office
Jessica Woodrow - Clerk * P.O. Box 183 * 301 4th St. * Covington IN 47932
- In Person with cash or money order made payable to Fountain County Clerk's Office;
- By Mail with money order or cashiers check made payable to Fountain County Clerk's Office;
- Online with a credit or debit card
View and Pay your Traffic Ticket Online
PLEASE ALLOW AT LEAST TWO WEEKS BEFORE TRYING TO PAY YOUR TICKET ONLINE -
The court date on your ticket is only a pay date, not an actual court date. If you do not find your ticket online, continue to check back or call our office at 765-793-2192.
You can now view your ticket and pay it online. Click on the image link at left, find your ticket and pay, it's that easy. This service is through doxpop.com and there is a fee for the service. You can not pay at this site if you are wanting to do the Prosecutor's deferral program or if your ticket is past due.
The link at left will take you to the home page of the Indiana State BMV website. The links below will take you directly to information within the site. These are commons questions related to our office.
Where Are We?
Click on the map to get directions
- In the United States alone, there is a death related to a traffic crash every 12 minutes. That adds up to nearly 44,000 deaths a year.
- For most of the citizens, the greatest threat to safety comes not from violent crime or terrorist activity but from traveling in a vehicle.
- In the United States, over 188 million motor vehicles and more than 170 million licensed drivers travel over two trillion miles a year on our streets and highways.
- The top causes of crashes on Indiana roadways have been identified to be: Following too closely, Failure to yield, Unsafe Lane Movement, Driving too fast for weather conditions, Running off the roadway, Over steering or over correction, Driving at unsafe speed, Falling asleep at the wheel and Drivers being distracted.
Traffic Fee Schedule
Effective July 1, 2013
Fountain County does not require you to appear in court on a traffic ticket. The "appearance" date on your ticket is only a payment due date. If you want to contest the ticket, you will need to call the Clerk's office to set up a court date. If you choose to do nothing..... YOUR LICENSE WILL BE SUSPENDED for failure to pay.